PLEASE NOTE THAT SHIPPING IS NOT FREE ON THIS ITEM. PLEASE EMAIL ONLINEMEDICAL03@GMAIL.COM OR CALL 812-923-1438 FOR A SHIPPING QUOTE.
Thermo Forma 5530 1L GP Centrifuge with IEC 243 Swinging Bucket Rotor. This centrifuge is not refrigerated. The rotor consists of 4 each 51138 272.0g Buckets and 4 each 6562 139.0g Aero Carrier adapters (9 x 10-15 mL capacity). Overall this unit is in exceptionally good condition as pictured. The only flaw I could find is the hydraulic rod that helps to open and hold open the lid is weak and needs to be replaced. When opening the lid you have to push the "open lid" button and then manually pull it open. It also does not hold the lid in the open position for very long. Other than that the unit functioned properly on various settings and ran very quiet. "The Thermo Forma 1L GP Centrifuge is a 1 Liter High Performance Centrifuge designed for a variety of medical, industrial, and scientific applications that will meet your separation and concentration requirements. Its fail-safe cover interlock ensures that the cover is closed before a run begins and it keeps the cover closed for operator safety. This instrument has up to 99 specific run parameters that can be easily programmed and saved for future use. In addition, this centrifuge has a rugged steel cabinet construction to ensure quiet operation and long term reliability. An automatic circuit breaker protects the unit from damaging power surges, and its suction feet anchor the centrifuge to your work surface to maintain stability and prevent "walking." This high-speed centrifuge is benchtop size for multipurpose and convenient use with multiple power configures (internationally-friendly)."
- Maximum Speed : 4,000 RPM with the 243 rotor
- Maximum Sample Volume : 1 liter (4 x 250 ml)
- Digital Operator Controls
- RCF : 3,200
- Spin Duration : 0 through 99 hours
- Acceleration Rate Control : Fast, Slow
- Deceleration Rate Control (Brake): Fast, Slow or Off
- Display : RPM / RCF (speed/force) Settings, Time Setting, Rotor / Radius Setting, Program Settings and Stop, Start, Open (indicated by lights)
- Dimensions: 21-3/4"L x 19-3/8"W x 15"H and weighs 102 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: 147 lbs. (including pallet). 48" x 40" x 24"H.
Items will be shipping from zip code 47124. Please note that because of the size and weight of this item it must be shipped via Commercial Carrier (Semi Trailer). It cannot be shipped via UPS, Fed-Ex or USPS. This item can be picked up at our warehouse to avoid shipping charges or you can also arrange the shipping yourself. There also is the option of Fastenal Logistics. If you have a location close to you it usually runs around $200.00 and you would be responsible for picking up at your local Fastenal location. If this is not an option please provide us with the following to get you the best possible price.
To get you the best possible price on the shipping charges please provide us with the following:
- Complete shipping address and business name if applicable
- Business or residence? (Business is cheaper but we will verify before shipping).
- Do you have a way to unload the truck or will you need a liftgate? (liftgate can be expensive). Do you need inside delivery (this is also an upcharge)?
- There is also the option of picking up at the trucking terminal if there is one located close to you.