Iron Duck Pre-Op Patient Hanging Module. Government issue for the USMC FRSS / Frontline Resuscitative Surgery System. They were never put into service and are in new condition; guaranteed. Manufactured around 2008. Bright blue in color and not faded. Features metal clasps that if you open the zippers to each top corner you can hang with module still closed. Open zippers all the way to fold down. Very nice and heavy duty construction! Great for EMT or Missionary use. Original cost was $257.69.
- 1000 denier cordura nylon exterior with 2 YKK zippers
- Measures 22" x 19". When opened measures about 50"L x 19"W x 2-1/4" thick (will expand)
- 10 YKK zippered clear pockets of varying sizes with assorted dividers in each pocket
- 1 large clear pocket that hangs down below module features velcro closure
- 2 heavy duty metal clasps for hanging on wall or other structure
- Made in the U.S.
Shipping Weight: 4 lbs.