Iron Duck OR Patient Hanging Bag / Module. Government issue for the USMC FRSS / Frontline Resuscitative Surgery System. They were never put into service and are in new condition; guaranteed. Manufactured around 2008. Bright green in color and not faded. Features metal clasps that if you open the zippers to each top corner you can hang with module still closed. Open zippers all the way to fold down. Very nice and heavy duty construction! Original cost was $257.37.
- 1000 denier cordura nylon exterior with 2 YKK zippers
- Measures 31" x 18-1/2". When opened measures about 68"L x 18-1/2"W x 6-1/8" thick (will expand)
- 8 YKK zippered clear pockets of varying sizes with assorted dividers in each pocket
- 1 large clear pocket that hangs down below module features velcro closure
- 2 heavy duty metal clasps for hanging on wall or other structure
- Made in the U.S.
Shipping Weight: 5 lbs.