Impact Instrumentation Model 326M (Military Version) Ultra-Lite Continuous / Intermittent Suction Machine / Pump. Please note that the backup battery no longer takes a charge and has been removed to reduce shipping weight. These units work perfectly on AC power as well as with the Auto Power Cable; guaranteed. We acquired these units from the U.S. Military and they are in excellent condition. They were never put into service. Features the newer digital vacuum gauge. Replacement batteries are around $60.00.
From Impacts' website: "The Model 326 is a multifunction, continuous and programmable intermittent suction unit. Built around Impact's ultra-lite® vacuum pump. The Model 326 may be used for oropharyngeal, tracheal, wound drainage, and abdominal or thoracic decompression procedures - short or long-term use."
- 326M Aspirator
- AC/DC Power Supply
- Auto Power Cable
- Padded Soft Case
- (2) Reusable Suction Containers with Hanging Brackets
- Operation & Service Manual
- (2) Carrying Straps
- (2) Hydrophobic Filters
- EMI/RFI Certified for Aeromedical use
- Vacuum: Continuous - Adjustable from 0 to 550 mm/Hg (0-22" inches/mercury), Intermittent - Adjustable from 0 to 200 mm/Hg (0-8" inches/mercury)
- Free Air Flow: Continuous - 30 Liters Per Minute, Intermittent - 5 - 8 Liters Per Minute
- Intermittent Settings - 5 - 40 seconds On and 5 - 40 seconds Off
- Operation Mode - Intermittent.......Off.......Continuous
- Dimensions: 11.5"L x 9.5"W x 4.87"H
- Weight: 12 lbs.
Shipping Weight: 19 lbs.